Extended Services at JFS
Autumn Term 2016 – Monday 31 October - Wednesday 14 December (7 weeks)
Spring Term 2017 - Monday 16 January – Monday 20 March (8 weeks)
Summer Term 2017- Monday 15 May - Monday 17 July (8 weeks)
Please be aware that the registration process has now changed. Please see ParentPay Registration below.
The Extended Services programme at JFS is available between 4.00 pm and 5.30 pm on Monday and Wednesday afternoons offering a variety of activities for students. The scheme normally runs for 8 weeks each term.
• Registration is now open on ParentPay and will be open until Monday 24 October 2016.
• You will find a full pdf timetable below of the different activities available and the day of the week that they will take place.
• There are two sessions available per evening. Session 1 from 16:00 – 16:40 and session 2 from 16:45 – 17:30.
• Some activities are extended sessions that run from 16:00 – 17:30.
• Climbing and photography have a limited number of spaces so sign up quick!
• To register your child, please login to your ParentPay account using the link below.
ParentPay Registration - https://www.parentpay.com/
1. In ‘Payment Items’, select Extended Services Monday, Extended Services Wednesday, Extended Services Climbing (Monday), Extended Services Climbing (Wednesday) or Extended Services Photography (Monday).
2. Write your activity preferences into the statutory box in the order your child would like to take part. E.g. Futsal - KravMaga or KravMaga – Futsal or Futsal - Futsal.
2. Click ‘add to basket’
3. Pay for the day/session that you have selected or select another day/session and click ‘add to basket’.
4. Pay for all your items.
Registration closes on Monday 24 October 2016.
• Students can be collected by parents or make their own usual way home.
• To support the scheme the 688 and 683 buses will depart JFS at 17.30 pm.
Food and Drink
• Caterlink will provide food for purchase, via the cashless catering system, which will be available at the end of the school day, between 15:30 and 16:00.
If any student (or parent) would like any further information, they should contact the Extended Services Co-ordinator, Miss Quarrell who is located in the PE Department.
Autumn First Week Information
Monday 31 October - Wednesday 14 December (7 weeks)
• Extended Services clubs start on Monday 31 October and Wednesday 2 November.
• All students need to attend a meeting with Miss Quarrell in the dining hall promptly at 3.55pm on both the Monday and Wednesday, prior to the start of extended services. Students will be given all the information they need during this meeting.
• If your child is taking a PE activity, they will need to get changed at the end of the school day and attend the meeting in the dining hall in their PE kit.
• The Dining Hall will be open for your child to purchase food and drink at the end of the school day.
• At the end of the day, buses (688 and 683) leave at 5.30pm prompt and all students must travel to them quickly.