Extended Services at JFS
Autumn Term 2017- Monday 23 October to Wednesday 13 December 2017
Please read the ParentPay registration details below before registering.
The Extended Services programme at JFS is available between 4.00 pm and 5.30 pm on Monday and Wednesday afternoons offering a variety of activities for students. The scheme runs for 8 weeks each term. There are two sessions available per evening and the price includes session 1 and 2. Students are expected to stay for both sessions. Session 1 runs from 16:00 to 16:40 and session 2 from 16:45 to 17:30.
• Registration is now open on ParentPay and will be open until Monday 2 October 2017.
• If you are signing up for Climbing or Photography you must select the ‘Climbing’ or ‘Photography’ option in Parentpay. When these clubs are full they will become unavailable. Students who have not been registered correctly may miss out on a place.
• If you are not choosing Photography or Climbing, please select the correct day and activity option and write in the free text box your child’s session 1 and session 2 preferences.
• You will find a full pdf timetable below of the different activities available and the day of the week that they will take place.
• There are two sessions available per evening. Session 1 from 16:00 – 16:40 and session 2 from 16:45 – 17:30.
• Some activities are extended sessions that run from 16:00 – 17:30.
• To register your child, please login to your ParentPay account using the link below.
ParentPay Registration - https://www.parentpay.com/
. In ‘Payment Items’, select Extended Services Monday, Extended Services Wednesday, Extended Services Climbing (Monday), Extended Services Climbing (Wednesday) or Extended Services Photography (Monday)
2. Write your activity preferences into the statutory box in the order your child would like to take part. E.g. Futsal - Krav Maga or Krav Maga – Futsal or Futsal - Futsal.
3. Click ‘add to basket’
4. Pay for the day/session that you have selected or select another day/session and click ‘add to basket’.
5. Pay for all your items.
Registration closes on Monday 2 October 2017.
• Students can be collected by parents or make their own usual way home.
• To support the scheme the 688 and 683 buses will depart JFS at 17.30 pm.
Food and Drink
• Caterlink will provide food for purchase, via the cashless catering system, which will be available at the end of the school day, between 15:30 and 16:00.
If any student (or parent) would like any further information, they should contact the Extended Services Co-ordinator, Miss Palmer who is located in the SEN Department.