GCE & AEA results are released on THURSDAY 17 AUGUST 2017
• Year 13 results will be available from 8:00am (approximately).
• Year 12 may collect results from 1:00pm
GCSE results are released on THURSDAY 24 AUGUST 2017 FROM 9:00am
• Results will be sent on the afternoon of results day to candidates who do not collect them personally.
• If you are sending someone else to pick up your results, they must bring a letter with them, signed by you, giving permission for them to do so.
• IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO GIVE RESULTS OUT ON THE PHONE OR SEND THEM OUT VIA EMAIL
• PLEASE DO NOT KEEP TELEPHONING THE SCHOOL TO SEE IF THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT AS THIS WILL DELAY THE OFFICE STAFF. EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO SEND OUT THE RESULTS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
GUIDANCE ON THE ISSUE OF EXAMINATION CERTIFICATES
• The certificates usually arrive in School in November.
• For those candidates still at school, Certificates will be issued via Tutors.
• Year 13 students who have left school will be presented with their Certificates at the Graduation Ceremony usually held in January.
• Certificates may be collected in person. If you cannot attend in person you must send a letter of authorisation for your representative to pick them up on your behalf. You are strongly advised to write or telephone the School for an appointment to collect certificates. This will ensure that someone is available to help you. IF YOU CALL UNANNOUNCED, IT IS UNLIKELY THAT STAFF WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ISSUE YOUR EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE.