SO/460/20/AM/BC 07 July 2017 Dear Parent(s)
PROPOSED VISIT TO YEAR 12 VICTORIA AND ALBERT MUSEUM ART TRIP
A visit to Victoria and Albert Museum on Tuesday 11 July is being arranged to enrich the Art curriculum for Year 12 students. Mr Miguez will lead this visit.
The details are as follows
: • Time and Place of Meeting: 9.00 am JFS
• Time and Place of Dismissal: 3.45 pm JFS
• Mode of Travel: Underground
• Dress: Normal Sixth Form Dress – no trousers for girls.
• Food: Students provide their own Kosher pack lunch
It goes without saying that the highest standards of dress and behaviour will be expected from each student in accordance with the JFS School Rules stated in the Sixth Form Diary.
Please note that, while the School always strives to keep the cost of visits to a minimum, certain costs are sometimes unavoidable. These may include: ticket or entrance fees for museums, external provider fees (e.g. field study centres), coach hire or train fares; the cost of supply cover for the classes of teachers accompanying the visits and security. The school has some limited funds which are used to subsidise some visits in order to make the cost more reasonable for parents.
There will be no charge for this visit but students will need a travel card to cover Zones 1-4.
If you are willing for your child to go on this visit, please give consent by clicking here, no later than Monday 10 July 2017. By doing so you are agreeing to the following (please read the details about the Medical Form carefully):
• I have submitted a Medical Form for my child and the details are unchanged. If the Medical Form held by the School requires updating please download a blank Medical Form from the School Website and complete and return it to JFS Reception.
• My child has not, to my knowledge, been in contact with any contagious or infectious diseases or suffered from anything in the last four weeks that may be or may become contagious or infectious.
• I understand the arrangements and accept, as a parent, my responsibility in ensuring that my child complies with them. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me in the first instance. .
The Governors wish to make it clear that, in line with the School’s Charging Policy, no student will be omitted from this activity if his/her parents are unable or unwilling to help meet the costs of the visit. If, however, the School does not receive the support of parents generally in this area, it may not be possible to hold the visit.
Yours sincerely Subject Leader for Art Mr Rogers